- Reasons Why You Should Get a Cloud Computing Certification - October 21, 2020
- Why do you need to get Microsoft certified: Azure AI Engineer Associate Certification? - October 9, 2020
- Why getting AWS Certification is Significant? - September 8, 2020
While there are several advanced ETL Testing tools accessible for software testing -tools, software testing companies specifically use “Informatica Data Validation”.
Informatica Data Validation is one of the famous ETL tool, which integrates with the PowerCenter Repository & Integration Services. This advanced tool allows business analysts and developers to create rules to test the mapped data.
While distinct approaches to ETL testing are error-prone, very time-consuming, and seldom provide total test coverage. Informatica Data Validation Option gives an ETL testing tool that can speed up and automate ETL testing in both production environments and development & test, which means that you can deliver repeatable, complete, and auditable test coverage in minimum time with no programming skills required. Automated ETL Testing reduces time consumption and helps to maintain accuracy.
Key Features of Informatica Data Validation (ETL Testing tool):
- Informatica Data Validation gives the complete result for data validation along with data integrity
- Recognizes and prevents data issues and gives greater business productivity
- Minimizes programming efforts on account of the intuitive user interface and built-in operators
- It has Wizards to generate test Query without including the user’s requirement to write SQL
- More sophisticated tests tool also proffers design Library & reusable Query Snippets
- Analyze millions of data rows & columns in minutes
- Assists to compare data from source files & data stores to the target Data Warehouse
- Produce informative reports, updates, and auto-email outcome.
- 50 to 90% of efforts and costs can be saved using the Informatica Data Validation tool.
Automating ETL tests permits everyday testing without any user intervention and also aids to supports automatic regression tests on the old code following every single new release. In the end, this sophisticated tool will save your precious time and your users will appreciate the quality of your Business Intelligence deliverable.