- Enhance Self-esteem: Transform yourself from within to achieve your goals faster than even before - February 8, 2021
- Be the best version of yourself-Groom yourself for career success - December 12, 2020
- Gender Equality-Is it really equal? - October 29, 2020
Personal grooming is the term of how people take care of their body & appreance. Habits that are considered personal grooming include dressing, applying makeup, bathing and taking care of one’s teeth and skin, A person’s personal grooming routine may determine how he or she feels about themsels & how other people perceive him or her.
Grooming is an art that is all about small, yet very noticeable things.
Well Groomed Men:
1.Attire: Well ironed formal shirt, trouser and tie.
2.Wear simple accessories, nothing too showy.
3.Polished shoes that match the trousers.
4.Clean socks with firm elastic that does not droop around the ankles.
5.A fresh clean handkerchief, preferably white in color.
6.A proper wallet that shouldn’t be too big.
7. The choice of perfume is a matter of one’s performance; it should be decent.
1.Make up: -Light make -up.
2.Attire: Western formal like well ironed formal shirt, trouser and tie. Or Indian formal.
3.Use colours of eye shadows, blushers (Powder on the cheeks), lipsticks and nail polish that suit one’s complexion (Skin colour and texture). Light colours are the best.
3.Jewellery should match the cloths.
4.It is not necessary to wear matching colours in every accessory like footwear, handbags and belts, but nothing too showy.
5.Simple bags should be used, showy ones should be avoided.
6.The choice of perfume is a matter of one’s performance; however, it is important that it is not too strong.
7. A fresh clean handkerchief, preferably white in color.
The above-mentioned personal grooming tips are very important for career success. It is very useful for freshers, job seekers, and every individual professional.